Ducati 959 Panigale replacement in the works?
Spy images of a Ducati's fully faired motorcycle have been surfacing the internet. That said, the test mule could be an all-new 959 Panigale - or a replacement to that. The update would not be skin deep as the images give away the fact that the test mule has a larger catalytic converter and a single-sided swing-arm.
Also, the test mule has bits of camouflage hiding the tweaked fascia and sculpted fairing. The spied Ducati was painted in red - although we can't imagine a Ducati in any other colour but the red. The faster and more aggressive version, possibly the 'S' could sport a special colour scheme.
As mentioned earlier, the bike uses a different exhaust system that could be in place to make the upcoming motorcycle Euro 5 compliant. Other mechanical changes expected on the Motorcycle are bumped up displacement although the new baby Panigale would stay in the litre class segment. A larger displacement would result in a hike in the power figures. The current 959 Panigale makes 152PS and 101Nm of torque. Expect a power figure upward of that.
Image source - Motorcycle News
Starts Rs 15,30,000
Starts Rs 14,99,000
Starts Rs 20,39,233
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron electric SUVs debut with up to 520 km range
- 2021 Skoda Kodiaq facelift unveiled, India launch by July