DSK Motowheels rides high on Aquila Pros success in India
At a time when the economy is stagnant and buyers think twice, wait, more than two times, DSK Hyosung is riding high on the success of its new cruiser, the Aquila Pro. Apparently, the company has sold more than 145 examples within two months of the Aquila Pro's launch in India. DSK Motowheels managing director, Shirish Kulkarni says that the thing that worked for the company was that they deliver the motorcycle within a week of the customer booking it. Other players in the segment are said to take more time than what DSK takes to deliver the bikes and this dampens the enthusiasm of customers.
- FeaturesWelt-Best: Get the best used cars at Das WeltAuto
- NewsPrices of the Hyundai Venue increased, hike between Rs 5,000-12,000
- NewsUpcoming BSVI Isuzu D-Max V-Cross expected to not see major price hike
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Jimny 4x4 spotted testing in India
- NewsJeep Compass 7-seater SUV spotted testing ahead of launch next year