DSK Benelli TNT 600i with ABS launched in India at Rs 5.73 lakh
Higher displacement bikes without electronic safety equipment tend to scare off riders due to their intimidating performance with no safety net. In order to draw in more customers, DSK Benelli has launched an ABS-equipped variant of the TNT 600i in India at Rs 5.73 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). The ABS option is a Rs 31,000 premium than the standard TNT 600i. Other than that, no other mechanical changes have been introduced.
The DSK Benelli TNT 600i is a naked bike which is based on the same platform as the TNT 600 GT and positioned under the TNT 899. It is powered by a DOHC inline-4 engine which produces 85PS at 11,500rpm and 54.6Nm of torque at 10,500rpm. A kerb weight of 231kg helped propel the TNT 600i to a top speed of 189kmph in our tests.
The DSK Benelli TNT 600i competes with other naked bikes like the Kawasaki ER-6n and Triumph Street Triple. In our first ride review, we found that the TNT 600i had an excellent performance and ride quality, but the brakes left more to be desired. The TNT 600i with ABS is available at all 16 DSK Benelli showrooms across the country.
Starts Rs 6,20,000
Starts Rs 8,84,000
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- Ola opens final payment window for S1, S1 Pro
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Tiago iCNG and Tigor iCNG: Prices and variants explained
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots