DSK Benelli Bengaluru celebrates sale of 100 bikes in three months
DSK Benelli had reason to celebrate as its Bengaluru showroom recently registered the 100th delivery of a superbike within just three months of the brand opening shop in the country - this is one of the quickest sales times recorded. DSK Benelli is the result of a partnership formed in 2014 between DSK Motowheels and one of the oldest motorcycle manufacturers in Italy, Benelli.
Benelli superbike owners participated in a special ride organised by DSK Benelli Bengaluru
Sirish Kulkarni, chairman of DSK Motowheels had this to say on their achievement, "Bengaluru, in recent times, has emerged as a city with a particular fondness for motorsport. Since the launch of our exclusive showroom for DSK Benelli superbikes, we have received an overwhelming positive response. The remarkable feat of achieving 100 superbike sales in three months in Bengaluru alone not only highlights the brand value and customer patronage of DSK Benelli, but also demonstrates the growing market for superbikes in India."
Shirish Kulkarni, chairman, DSK Motowheels, flags off the ride from Richmond Circle to Kolar
To celebrate this milestone, DSK Benelli in Bengaluru organised a ride from its showroom in Richmond Circle to Kolar in which all 100 DSK Benelli superbike owners participated.
More from OVERDRIVE on DSK Benelli:
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Price and Spec Comparison: Volkswagen Taigun vs Skoda Kushaq vs Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos vs Tata Harrier vs MG Hector