DSK-Benelli appoints Ishna Automotive as the new dealer in Jogeshwari, Mumbai
DSK-Benelli has appointed a new dealership at its Jogeshwari showroom in Mumbai. Ishna Automotive Private Limited will run the dealership and provide after sales support to customers. The dealership is located at Hubtown Viva, a corporate park, adjacent to the Western Express Highway. The dealership delivered 25 motorcycles to its customers on the opening day.
The expansive showroom will display all models in the Benelli range which include the TNT25, TNT300, TNT 600i, TNT 600 GT, TNT 899 and the TNT R. The dealership will also sell accessories and merchandise thus offering a wide range of customisation options.
DSK-Benelli has been steadily ramping up its sales and service network in India as it prepares to take on new and established competition in the market. The new dealership , it says, is in-line with its plans to do just that. Benelli, at present, offers 24x7 road side assistance to its customers. All bikes also come with a 4 year, unlimited kilometer extended warranty.
Krishna Malge, associate vice president, DSK-Motowheels said that Benelli is confident in Ishna Automotive's marketing, sales and service capabilities. He adds that the new dealership will also boost sales in the region.
Prices of Benelli motorcycles ranges from Rs 1.75 lakh (ex-Mumbai) for the TNT25 to Rs 12.31 lakh (ex-Mumbai) for the TNT R.
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Government confident of local manufacturing of lithium-ion EV batteries by 2022
- 2021 Triumph Trident 660 first ride review
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home