Devel Sixteen hypercar unveiled at the Dubai Motor Show
A new hypercar has been unveiled and it is unbelievable. There is nothing about this car that is not ambiguous. It comes from a brand unheard of, it makes the fastest car in the world look like average engineering and it makes claims, so ambitious, it makes eyes pop. This is the Devel Sixteen (note how the Devel logo looks straight out of a black metal band).
This is the Devel Sixteen
This car has been unveiled befittingly at the Dubai Motor Show. It is powered by an unknown rear-mounted V16 engine that delivers a nerve wrecking 5000PS. Claims are that it goes from 0-100kmph in 1.8 seconds while reaching top speeds of 560kmph. To put this in perspective, it's power is equivalent to four Bugatti Veyron Super Sports - a car with a 1200PS, 8.0-litre, quad-turbocharged W16 engine.
The styling of the car seems to draw from every extreme performance machine there is. Shades of Lamborghini Veneno, Pagani Huayra, Koenigsegg and funnily also a Le Mans Prototype are seen spewed all over the Devel Sixteen. Which we think is not a bad thing. And we bet there will be massive after burners at the rear for added drama if there wasn't one already. But then again, we haven't heard of tyres which can take that much amount of abuse.
Not surprisingly, no price or date of sale has been announced. Pretty sure, most of A-town is calling a bluff on the Devel while some sheiks may have already taken delivery of the car.
Starts Rs 12 Crore
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet