Datsun redi-Go Sport launched in India at Rs 3.49 lakh
Datsun has launched a sportier version of the redi-Go which has received a few styling upgrades and some more equipment. The Datsun redi-Go Sport is a limited edition model which is priced at Rs 3.49 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). It was launched by Arun Malhotra, managing director of Nissan Motor India Pvt Ltd and Rio Olympic medallist Sakshi Malik.
On the outside, the Datsun redi-Go Sport gets body graphics, red accents on the grille, roof-mounted spoiler and wheel covers with a black finish. On the inside, the dashboard gets a black treatment. The redi-Go sport comes equipped with convenience features like rear parking sensors, remote keyless entry and a Bluetooth compatible audio system. It is being offered in three colours - ruby, white and grey.
There are no mechanical changes on the redi-Go Sport. Like the regular version, it retains the Renault-developed 799cc petrol engine which makes 54PS of power and 72Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 5-speed transmission. Datsun has said that the redi-Go Sport is on sale at its dealerships across India.
The Datsun redi-Go was launched in June this year. With this limited edition redi-Go Sport, the carmaker is eyeing to increase sales during the festive season.
Starts Rs 2.83 Lakhs
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Tiago iCNG and Tigor iCNG: Prices and variants explained
- 2022 Toyota Hilux specifications revealed ahead of India launch