Datsun Redi-GO 1.0L AMT launched in India at Rs 3.80 lakh
Datsun India has launched the Datsun Redi-GO 1.0L AMT in the country at an introductory price of Rs 3.80 lakh (ex-showroom). The Datsun Redi-GO 1.0L AMT features the same AMT system which does duty in the Renault Kwid AMT. Datsun calls it the Smart Drive Auto. OVERDRIVE had reported that pre-bookings for the Datsun Redi-GO 1.0L AMT had already begun in early January. Datsun dealers across the country have been accepting the pre-bookings for a token amount of Rs 10,000, with deliveries beginning from today. Datsun India has also included a Dual-Driving Mode, which allows switching between auto and manual gear shifting, as well as a Rush Hour Mode in the Redi-GO 1.0L AMT. A new audio system also features Bluetooth functionality.
Similar to the Renault Kwid, the Datsun Redi-Go hatch is available with a choice between two motors, 800cc and 999cc. The latter, which comes mated to the AMT, produces 68PS at 5,500rpm and generates 91Nm at 4,250rpm. The Datsun Redi-GO manual transmission models are priced between Rs 2.41 lakh to Rs 3.74 lakh (ex-showroom). The Datsun Redi-Go AMT will locks horns with the Alto K10 AMT and the Renault Kwid AMT in India. Datsun had recently launched the redi-GO Gold 1.0L in India.
Starts Rs 3.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.83 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.92 Lakhs
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- Ola opens final payment window for S1, S1 Pro
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- Live updates: 2022 Toyota Hilux India unveil, expected prices, interiors, mileage, specifications, engine, features, safety
- Goodbye Cyrus Gandhy-Burn the rubber on your way to heaven