Datsun redi-Go 1.0-litre bookings start in India for Rs 10,000
Datsun India has opened bookings of the new redi-Go 1.0-litre at Rs 10,000. The deliveries of the car will start from July 26, 2017. There will be two trims available with the 1.0-litre redi-Go, S and T(O). The exterior distinguishing features between the 800cc and 1.0-litre include DRLs in the S trim. Datsun has followed the trend set by other manufacturers of having an 800cc engine at the onset and then introducing a bigger and more powerful 1.0-litre later.
The Datsun redi-Go 1.0-litre, as the name suggests, has a 1.0-litre that makes 68PS and 91Nm. This engine is mated to a 5-speed manual transmission and delivers an ARAI-claimed fuel efficiency of 22.5kmpl. This engine is also available with the Renault Kwid. Datsun India have also made a few changes inside the cabin. This includes all-black upholstery and a silver finish on the AC vents as well as horn pad.
Datsun India moves around 1,600 units of the redi-Go every month. The company hopes that the numbers will increase with the introduction of the more powerful motor and additional features. Expect the car to by July 25, 2017.
Starts Rs 2.83 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.92 Lakhs
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- Shopping on Indian Highways
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross