Datsun Go+ to be launched in India on January 15
The MPV segment has seen a lot of interest from automakers in recent times. Product offerings like the Ertiga, Mobilio, Enjoy and now the Go+ are competing in a very close battle.
Not so long back we spotted the Datsun Go+ on test runs in Chennai - it is the second product from Datsun in India - the Go being the first one. The Go+ is based on the Go hatch. At 3.9 metre, it just about ducks under the crucial 4 metre mark which qualifies it for excise duty benefits. The Go+ will be powered by the same 1.2-litre three cylinder petrol motor as the Go - with a slightly tweaked ECU churning out an adequate 68PS and 104Nm.
OVERDRIVE recently drove the Go+ in scenic Rishikesh and found that there's little new to experience in the MPV, however, the more for less pricing strategy could pay off as the Indian market is a price conscious one. Stay tuned for updates and read all about it in our upcoming issue.
Starts Rs 3.99 Lakhs
- 2021 Honda Gold Wing Tour launched at Rs 37.20 lakh
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio leaked in design patents ahead of festive season launch
- Living with an electric car: Mumbai-Pune roadtrip in a Tata Nexon EV
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar launched in India, prices start from Rs 16.30 lakh