Datsun Go NXT limited edition launched in India at Rs 4.09 lakh
Datsun India have launched the Go NXT limited edition at Rs 4.09 lakh, ex-Delhi and Rs 4.27 lakh, ex-Mumbai. The Go NXT which will be limited to 1000 units, will be available till December 2015 across the 196 Datsun outlets in India.
The Datsun Go NXT brings along with it accessories worth Rs 20,000 at a nominal price increase over the regular Go (T) at Rs 5,000. The additional features include remote central locking, side mouldings, chrome exhaust finisher and reverse parking sensors. Inside the cabin, there is a piano black finish for the dashboard akin to the new Micra and a rear parcel tray.
There is no mechanical change to the car. It still runs a 1.2-litre 3-cylinder engine that makes 68PS/104Nm and is mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. Datsun also recently added an optional driver airbag to the top-end Go (T).
Announcing the Datsun GO NXT Limited Festive Edition, Arun Malhotra, managing director - Nissan Motor India Pvt. Ltd. said, "We in India save most of our purchase decisions for the festival season. We prefer to align our dream buys with the auspicious occasions during this period. Continuing this 'parampara' and bringing in the newness, we offer the Datsun GO Limited Festive Edition to add to the cheer."
Starts Rs 3.99 Lakhs
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030