Datsun GO claims a fuel economy of 20.63kmpl
Datsun has released details about its GO hatchback. As expected the Datsun GO uses the Micra's 12 valve, 3-cylinder 1.2-litre DOHC engine which makes 68PS of power (detuned from 75PS) and 104Nm of torque. This engine is mated to a 5-speed manual transmission which drives the front wheels. For the GO, Datsun claims a 0-100kmph time of 13.3 seconds. Fuel economy as tested by ARAI is 20.63kmpl. The fuel tank capacity is 35 litres.
The Datsun GO rides on 13-inch tubeless tyres and uses Macpherson struts for the front suspension and an H-Type torsion beam for the rear. A ventilated disc at the front and drum brake at the rear handle retardation duties. The boot capacity is pegged at 265 litres. The ground clearance is 170mm and the turning radius is 4.6m.
Here is our first drive story of the Datsun GO
Starts Rs 3.99 Lakhs
- 2021 Honda Gold Wing Tour launched at Rs 37.20 lakh
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio leaked in design patents ahead of festive season launch
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar launched in India, prices start from Rs 16.30 lakh
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia