Dakar 2018: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero ranked 17th overall after Stage 10
Spanish rider Joan Pedrero Garcia is currently the lone Sherco TVS Rally Factory rider at the 2018 Dakar Rally, with team-mates Adrien Metge and KP Aravind both having crashed out in the first half of the event. Garcia has put in solid performances all through the rally, and has continued the trend with the 10th stage too.
Joan Pedrero Garcia of Sherco TVS
The Sherco TVS rider completed the 10th stage in Belen, Argentina, in 10th position. This ensures that he is now 17th overall after ten stages of the rally.
The Spaniard now tackles the second marathon stage for motorcycles, as the rally heads from Bethlehem to Fiambala and then onto Chilecito during the 11th stage. This is meant to be the stage that separates the men from the boys at the 2018 Dakar.
- News2021 Triumph Trident 660 revealed
- NewsSecond-gen Isuzu MU-X debuts in Thailand
- NewsProduction-spec Tata HBX crossover spotted testing ahead of launch
- NewsKia to reinvent and relaunch brand, new logo coming in early 2021
- NewsMercedes-Benz takes bigger stake in Aston Martin in new technical partnership