Dakar 2018: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia ranked 14th overall after Stage 11
The first half of the second marathon stage for motorcycles of the 2018 Dakar proved to be challenging for all the riders. Competitors had to ride from Belen to Fiambala/Chilecito, where they would have to work on their motorcycles all by themselves, before then attempting the second half of the marathon stage. Of course, organisers have since cancelled the second half of the marathon stage, citing safety as their reason for doing so. In the meanwhile, though, Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia maintained his strong performance.
Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia at the 2018 Dakar
The Spaniard finished the tricky 11th stage of the rally in 8th position. This helped elevate him to 14th position overall in the Moto category of the event.
Riders are now en route the liaison that will take them to the bivouac at San Juan.
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Facelifted 2021 BMW X3 and X4 unveiled with heavy interior revisions
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar bookings begin in India, interiors revealed
- Toyota Yaris to be discontinued this month, rebadged Ciaz replacement?
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh