Dakar 2018: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia ranked 11th overall after Stage 13
Sherco TVS currently has only one single rider remaining in the Dakar. Joan Pedrero Garcia has soldiered on despite the truly difficult stages that the Dakar has thrown the way of the competitors, and the 13th stage of the rally was no different. Over the course from San Juan to Cordoba, covering 483km of liaison and 424km of special stage, Garcia rode extremely well and delivered his best performance of the 2018 Dakar. He ended the stage in fifth position.
Joan Pedrero Garcia of Sherco TVS
This means that Garcia is now ranked 11th overall in the General Classification of the Moto Class of the 2018 Dakar Rally.
Competitors have one last stage remaining, within Cordoba. They will cover a distance of 166km of liaison and 120km of special stage before they get to the finish line at the 2018 Dakar.
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - Views of T. R. Raghunandan, Ex-IAS officer