Dakar 2018: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia ends 11th overall
The final stage of the 2018 Dakar Rally was held in Cordoba, Argentina. The Sherco TVS team's lone rider Joan Pedrero Garcia finished the last stage of the event, Stage 14, in 10th position. This meant that he ended the rally 11th overall, a fine result for the rider and the team.
The result is a bright spot for the Sherco TVS Rally Factory Team, in an event that was marred by injury for two out of their three riders. The team lost Adrien Metge on the second stage of the rally, when he crashed and broke his leg. Then, KP Aravind, who was riding steadily on through the first four stages of the rally, crashed out and broke his right ankle on the fifth stage.
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet