Dakar 2018: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia ends 11th overall
The final stage of the 2018 Dakar Rally was held in Cordoba, Argentina. The Sherco TVS team's lone rider Joan Pedrero Garcia finished the last stage of the event, Stage 14, in 10th position. This meant that he ended the rally 11th overall, a fine result for the rider and the team.
The result is a bright spot for the Sherco TVS Rally Factory Team, in an event that was marred by injury for two out of their three riders. The team lost Adrien Metge on the second stage of the rally, when he crashed and broke his leg. Then, KP Aravind, who was riding steadily on through the first four stages of the rally, crashed out and broke his right ankle on the fifth stage.
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Price and Spec Comparison: Volkswagen Taigun vs Skoda Kushaq vs Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos vs Tata Harrier vs MG Hector