Daihatsu to reveal new Kopen concepts at the 2013 Tokyo Motor Show
Japanese brand Daihatsu will unveil its new Kopen concept at the Tokyo Motor Show in November. The Kopen is a revival of the Copen that used to be sold in the Japanese markets earlier.
Plastic claddings are abundant
The Kopen was and will be a player in the Kei market. The 'Kei' is Japan's small car segment, which has also encouraged Honda to unveil the S660 roadster at this year's show.
A new blue in the Kei market
The previous Copen was 3395mm-long, 830kg, FWD and a convertible. This concept retains the dimensions and draws its power from a turbocharged 660cc three-cylinder engine. It comes mated to a CVT. Obvious changes include new claddings, lamp assemblies, interior layouts and other stylings. The 43rd Tokyo Motor Show begins on November 20.
All versions seem to share the same wing mirror design
- Great Wall Motor quits India after 2 years of operation
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza facelift dimensions, variants revealed ahead of launch
- Mahindra Scorpio-N Vs Mahindra XUV700: What's different?
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder officially unveiled