Daihatsu to reveal new Kopen concepts at the 2013 Tokyo Motor Show
Japanese brand Daihatsu will unveil its new Kopen concept at the Tokyo Motor Show in November. The Kopen is a revival of the Copen that used to be sold in the Japanese markets earlier.
Plastic claddings are abundant
The Kopen was and will be a player in the Kei market. The 'Kei' is Japan's small car segment, which has also encouraged Honda to unveil the S660 roadster at this year's show.
A new blue in the Kei market
The previous Copen was 3395mm-long, 830kg, FWD and a convertible. This concept retains the dimensions and draws its power from a turbocharged 660cc three-cylinder engine. It comes mated to a CVT. Obvious changes include new claddings, lamp assemblies, interior layouts and other stylings. The 43rd Tokyo Motor Show begins on November 20.
All versions seem to share the same wing mirror design
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- 2021 Force Gurkha deliveries begin across India
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate