Coronavirus impact: TVS rolls out customer-centric EMI scheme
TVS has rolled out the 'Buy now Pay after six months' EMI scheme for the TVS XL100. The scheme is valid till July 31 and it allows customers with quick and burden-free ownership of the product. Once the customer avails the scheme after the purchase of the TVS XL100, a moratorium period of six months is offered before the EMI cycle begins. The Loan to Value for this scheme is 75 per cent.
This initiative has been launched considering the present market condition and to boost customer sentiment during these testing times, the scheme is valid for all units of the TVS XL100 purchased before July 31, 2020. TVS is not the only company that has introduced such schemes and financial offers to gain the confidence of customers.
A significant hike in the demand of entry-level scooters, bikes and cars is expected in the near future, as we start resuming normal day-to-day life in the post-lockdown world; people are aware of the greater risk of contracting the virus in public means of transport. Thus such schemes will surely help to capitalise on the growing demand for personal vehicle ownership.
The TVS XL100 is powered by a 99.7cc single-cylinder engine that makes a power of 4.3PS and a torque of 6.5 Nm.
- NewsHero MotoCorp to develop and sell motorcycles under the Harley-Davidson brand
- NewsConfirmed: Hero MotoCorp to offer sales and service support for Harley-Davidson in India
- NewsNew Hyundai i20 to launch in India on November 5th
- NewsRugged Ford EcoSport Active leaked before official international unveil
- FeaturesCounter to COVID - A Stylish and Luxurious Expandable Motorhome