Coronavirus impact: Skoda Auto Volkswagen India makes protective gear at their factories
Skoda Auto Volkswagen India is making personal protective equipment at their factories for health care workers, this includes doctors, nurses and other staffs that are helping fight the Coronavirus pandemic. This initiative by Skoda has helped a lot of hospitals and heath force workers in taking care of the patients and containing the situation. The protective gear will assist the health force workers and provide them with safety, the chances of virus transmission to the doctors and nurses will be reduced. It also boosts the efficiency of the workforce.
The company is making protective reusable face shields at their facilities in Chakan and Aurangabad for health care workers treating Covid-19 patients. They have already supplied 9000 units of these reusable protective face shields to the health care workers at hospitals in Pune, Aurangabad and Latur.
They are making incubation boxes for surgical procedures and the engineer at the engineer of the company have also prototyped an automatic version of an AMBU bag. It has been tested for 24-hour durability and consistent performance by health care experts.
The company has also made filtered masks for surgeons, this has been made by the engineers with the help of 3D printing technology and the snorkelling masks provided by Decathlon (Pune). It provides an air inlet inside the mask to protect the health workers.
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application
- ReviewHonda H'ness CB350 vs Royal Enfield Meteor 350, Classic 350 & Benelli Imperiale 400
- NewsBMW X5 M Competition launched in India, prices start from Rs 1.95 crore
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet