Coronavirus impact: MG Motor India provides 100 HECTORs
MG Motor India will provide 100 Hectors to health force workers, government authorities and local government officials to travel safely across the country until the end of May 2020. The initiative is to help doctors, nurses, medical staff and police force travel free of cost, easily and safely. It focuses on easing the travel situation for the government bodies and authorities who are fighting the Coronavirus pandemic at ground level.
All cars will be provided by the dealer network spread across the country with a driver and fuel. The cars will follow the recently introduced 'MG Disinfect and Deliver' process to deploy these cars. The carmaker has also contributed with ventilators, health and hygiene Kits, PPE kits, surgical masks, gloves, sanitizers, sanitizer sprayers, food and ration kits to local communities during such unprecedented times. Internationally, MG Motor UK will be providing with 100 MG ZS EVs to the NHS agencies throughout the UK to help fight the Coronavirus pandemic
Starts Rs 12.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 20.99 Lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch Swift Cross to rival Tata Punch, as per reports
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old
- Next-generation Hyundai Verna spotted testing ahead of 2022 reveal
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?
- Upcoming Kia KY Carens MPV interior leaked ahead of 2022 launch