Coronavirus impact: Jaguar Land Rover launches online sales and service facility
Jaguar Land Rover has announced that it has strengthened its online purchase and service facility so that existing owners and customers can access the JLR dealerships and service workshops without leaving the comfort of their homes. Customers can visit "findmeacar.in" for all Jaguar products and "findmeasuv.in" for Land Rover products.
The online purchase portal allows the customers to browse through the fleet and compare products, customers can also reach advisors and clarify doubts via call and online chat. Once a product is selected, customers can fix a date for the delivery of the car and can even opt for a trade-in as well.
The service portal has also been reworked to make the entire process smooth and quick. Existing customers can book a service on the official website. The customer has to enter the vehicle details and select a suitable time when the vehicle can be picked up. A full report is generated and emailed to the customer which includes all details about the service of the vehicle. Owners are also updated about the work in progress via photos and videos. Customers can also opt to pay online after the service has been completed.
This falls in line with the social distancing initiatives taken by the government to curtail the spread of COVID-19 while working in the post lockdown world.
- NewsMercedes-Benz takes bigger stake in Aston Martin in new technical partnership
- NewsIndia-bound 2021 Yamaha MT-09 unveiled, launch expected in 2021
- NewsFacelifted Honda CR-V Special Edition launched in India at Rs 29.50 lakh
- NewsKarnataka Govt. offers support to Tesla to setup manufacturing and R&D base
- NewsHero MotoCorp to develop and sell motorcycles under the Harley-Davidson brand