Coronavirus impact: Hyundai Motors help government battle the Covid-19 virus
With major corporates and manufacturers doing their bit in helping fight the Coronavirus spread, Hyundai Motor India pledges to support the government with bringing Coronavirus testing kits from South Korea. They have already been ordered and it could about 25000 people, these kits will be distributed to the centre and state bodies as per the protocols set by the ministry of health and state governments.
S S Kim, MD and CEO at Hyundai Motor India said "Hyundai as a responsible and caring brand has always been at the forefront in community services. As part of our global direction - 'Progress for Humanity', Hyundai is committed to support the Government of India's spirited fight against the COVID-19 crisis. Our contribution towards supplies of Advanced Diagnostic testing kits will help over 25000 People."
He also added, "We will continue to monitor the situation closely and support the Indian Government with multi-layered CSR initiatives to bring back normalcy at the earliest."
Hyundai's roadside assistance will also be available for its customers in case of an emergency and the customers who were not able to avail the warranty, extended warranty or free service due to the shutdown, the company will offer extended support for two months.
Hyundai India has also deployed 1000 doorstep advantage bikes and emergency road service cars for assistance involving minor repairs.
- NewsHero MotoCorp to develop and sell motorcycles under the Harley-Davidson brand
- NewsConfirmed: Hero MotoCorp to offer sales and service support for Harley-Davidson in India
- NewsNew Hyundai i20 to launch in India on November 5th
- NewsRugged Ford EcoSport Active leaked before official international unveil
- FeaturesCounter to COVID - A Stylish and Luxurious Expandable Motorhome