Coronavirus impact: Honda cars introduce 'Honda from home' service
Honda cars India has launched the 'Honda from home' service which enables a customer to book a car at the comfort of being home and get it delivered at your doorstep. The service ensures fluid movement of sales and services while minimizing the health risk for employees and customers after the Coronavirus caused lockdown is lifted.
The online service allows the customer to select a dealership of choice and it is a 24-hour service, customers have the privilege to access it anytime. You can head to 'https://www.hondacarindia.com/honda-from-home' and select the car model you prefer along with the closet dealership, share your details and make a payment choice. The company has kept the process as simple as possible. The platform will soon integrate all dealerships across the country.
Rajesh Goel, senior vice president and director of sales and marketing at Honda Cars India Ltd said, "At Honda, providing 'Joy of Buying' to our customers is at the core of our corporate philosophy. Our newly introduced 'Honda from Home' facility offers a simplified and secure booking experience for the ever-evolving digital consumer who makes his purchase decisions online. Customers can now conveniently book their Honda car from the comfort of their homes. This platform is part of Honda's digitalization efforts in car retail experience that not only drives convenience but also efficiency."
Starts Rs 45,075
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza facelift dimensions, variants revealed ahead of launch
- Mahindra Scorpio-N Vs Mahindra XUV700: What's different?
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- Live updates: 2022 Mahindra Scorpio N launch, price reveal, interiors, mileage, specifications, engine, features, safety