Coronavirus impact: Honda 2Wheelers will resume production in a phased manner
Honda 2Wheelers has announced that it will resume operations at all the four plants in a phased manner. The company will initially resume operations at the biggest plant in Narasapura, Karnataka starting May 25 and the other three plants will start functioning from the first week of June. The other manufacturing plants are located at Manesar (Haryana), Tapukara (Rajasthan) and Vithalapur (Gujarat). And they will start functioning in a staggered manner.
The company has issued a comprehensive operations resumption manual that falls in line with the Central & State Government guidelines to curb the spread of Coronavirus while working in the post lockdown world. This has been circulated at all the manufacturing plants, suppliers, logistic partners, dealerships and service workshops across the country.
The guidelines include temperature screening, non-biometric entry and exit, mandatory face masks, regular sanitization and disinfection of common surfaces and vehicles carrying materials. It also allows work from home for pregnant ladies, no movement of individuals from hotspot zones and ample availability of sanitizer. The company is also conducting a training module on COVID-19 and the importance of social distancing to help fight the spread of COVID-19. All these safety precautions ensure the protection of employees at all times.
Starts Rs 45,075
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application
- ReviewHonda H'ness CB350 vs Royal Enfield Meteor 350, Classic 350 & Benelli Imperiale 400
- NewsBMW X5 M Competition launched in India, prices start from Rs 1.95 crore
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet
- NewsLimited edition Diavel 1260 Lamborghini draws inspiration from 820PS Lamborghini Sian FKP 37