Coronavirus impact: Ducati India extended warranty price hike pushed to June 1, 2020
Ducati India has recently announced pushing the price hike on the extended warranty on its complete range of motorcycles to June 1, 2020. This is being done to facilitate all the customers as the country is under lockdown to battle with Coronavirus pandemic. Ducati mentions, to make the service seamless and available for all, the offer will be extended for customers whose motorcycles will be out of warranty during the lockdown period of 24th March 3rd May.
Bipul Chandra, Managing Director of Ducati India said, "Due to the current lockdown, we understand that the entire country is going through a tough time, including Ducatisti. We at Ducati, are fully committed towards providing the best services to our customers and will stand together with them during this global pandemic. With the relaxation in extended warranty price hike, we hope to add support to our Ducati family."
The extended warranty programme can be activated on the purchase of a new Ducati or during the standard warranty period. The offer is valid across Ducati dealerships in Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Kochi, Kolkata, Chennai, and Hyderabad.
Starts Rs 3.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 15,30,000
Starts Rs 22,70,000
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh
- Comparison test: KTM 390 Adventure vs Royal Enfield Himalayan BSVI vs BMW G 310 GS vs Hero Xpulse 200