Coronavirus impact: Benefits worth Rs 48,000 on Maruti Suzuki S-Presso for June 2020
Manufacturers are trying their best to boost customer sentiment by rolling out lucrative deals, discounts and benefits for their products. Maruti Suzuki has announced benefits up to Rs 48,000 on S-Presso. It includes a flat discount of Rs 20,000, exchange bonus of Rs 20,000 and additional benefits of Rs 8,000. The base model of the car is priced at Rs 3.7 lakh ex-showroom and the top variant is for Rs 4.99 lakh.
The car is powered by a 1.0-litre petrol engine with an option of manual and AMT transmission that makes a power of 68Ps and 90Nm of torque. The ARAI climbed mileage of the car is 21.7kmpl and it has a fuel tank that can hold up to 27 litres. The car has a boot space of 270 litres and it gets disc brakes for the front section and drum brakes for the rear wheels. The car also gets a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
Hyundai has also rolled out discount and benefit offers on select models from its fleet and we can expect other manufacturers to do the same in the near future. As the country comes out of lockdown, people would want to travel by their own personal vehicles instead of public transport. This will result in a hike of demand for entry-level cars, bikes and scooters. These discount deals will act as an incentive to buyers and help customers with burden free and quick ownership.
Starts Rs 3.71 Lakhs
- NewsHyundai i20 N unveiled with over 200PS and six-speed manual
- NewsVolkswagen India appoints Ashish Gupta as brand director
- NewsOver 50,000 bookings for the Kia Sonet, diesel models account for 40 per cent
- NewsNissan Magnite revealed: Everything we know so far
- NewsLive updates: Nissan Magnite global unveil, exterior styling, interiors, features, engines, variants, details