Coronavirus impact: Bajaj extends free service and warranty till July 31
Bajaj has now further extended the warranty and free service facility on all its bikes till July 31, the previous extension date was May 31. The decision was taken after considering many customers who hadn't got to redeem their free service and warranty because of the lockdown. Those customers who have the free services for their bikes scheduled between March 20 and May 31 can now redeem those services until July 31 and the same applies for warranty of bikes that expire between the mentioned dates.
Several parts of the country have eased out on the lockdown rules so that the country can gradually return to normalcy. This has also allowed existing owners to attend to their bikes and take them to the workshops for servicing and redeeming other facilities.
Bajaj has also resumed the operation of dealerships and service centres in a phased manner while adhering to the safety protocols. The standard operating procedure includes social distancing, using masks and gloves at all times and regular screening of body temperature for all the employees. This ensures the safety and protection of the employees and customers while resuming business operations as we enter lockdown 4.0.
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Honda Elevate name trademarked, N7X-based 3-three SUV to launch in India?