Cool Lego Technic BMW R 1200 GS Adventure to debut on January 1, 2017
BMW Motorrad and Lego Technic will bring in the New Year with the sale of a Lego scale model BMW R 1200 GS Adventure. The detailed scale model consists of 603 parts and is a result of close collaboration between the design teams at BMW Motorrad and Lego Technic. According to the brand, this is also the first Lego Technic scale model which was developed along with a motorcycle manufacturer.
The Lego Technic scale model features very similar characteristic design lines of the actual BMW R 1200 GS Adventure along with a moving handlebar and even an adjustable windshield. Other details that BMW Motorrad enthusiasts will recognise is the Telelever front suspension, the shaft drive and the two-cylinder boxer engine which moves when the scale model is moved.
The BMW R 1200 GS Adventure scale model quite will measure 33cm in length, 10cm in width and 18cm in height. An interactive Lego app will be available for the set to provide 3D assembly instructions. But that's not all you'll get in the kit. To celebrate the 40th anniversary of Lego Technic, the Lego Group has stated that collectors of this scale model will also find a surprise package of a specially designed Lego Technic piece.
- NewsRolls-Royce Dawn, Wraith and Cullinan Black Badge cars get Neon Nights variants, limited to three each
- NewsNew Hyundai entry-level SUV named Bayon
- NewsMahindra Thar scores four stars in Global NCAP crash tests
- News2021 Toyota Camry Hybrid facelift unveiled internationally
- NewsMercedes-Benz India and SBI tie-up to offer financial benefits