CNBC-TV18 OVERDRIVE Awards 2017 Hall of Fame: Madras Motor Race Track
It is impossible for motorsport to flourish in any country without the right infrastructure. Which is why it is important to recognise any entity that makes it possible for motorsport to thrive, especially in a country like ours. The Madras Motor Race Track, run by the Madras Motor Sports Club, is one such entity.
It has provided young racers from India the perfect opportunity to learn the art of racing and hone their skills, since the early '90s, and has served as a training ground for the likes of Narain Karthikeyan, Karun Chandhok, Armaan Ebrahim, Aditya Patel, Gaurav Gill and several other Indians currently racing or rallying internationally.
The track has also been granted FIA Grade 2 certification, allowing it to host international events. For their tireless effort to promote motorsport in India, the MMST receives our Hall of Fame Award.
Here is the complete list of winners of CNBC-TV18 OVERDRIVE Awards 2017.
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh