CNBC-TV18 OVERDRIVE Awards 2017: Gaurav Gill wins Motorsport Award Of The Year
Winning a championship title once in the field of motorsport takes effort. Winning a championship title for the second time, however, takes exceptional effort. Gaurav Gill's tremendous hard work and discipline, in combination with his natural talent and flair for rallying, have paid off this year.
Gill not only won his second FIA Asia-Pacific Rally Championship title in 2016, he also achieved this feat in an astounding manner, winning every single rally along the way. On his way to the 2016 APRC crown, the Team MRF Skoda driver took six victories of six rallies, ensuring he dominated the season and also ensuring he takes his place alongside other rally greats who have also won multiple APRC titles.
It is for this precise reason that Gaurav Gill wins our Motorsport Award Of The Year.
Here is the complete list of winners of CNBC-TV18 OVERDRIVE Awards 2017.
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed