CNBC-TV18 OVERDRIVE Awards 2016: Hero Maestro Edge wins Scooter of the Year
The Hero Maestro Edge signals the Indian giant's return to form and is a great looking scooter with a strong feature set. It has kit we like including telescopic front forks, alloy wheels, LED brake light and a USB 3.0 charging port.
We also liked the performance from its new 110cc engine and found it quite efficient as well. But most of all, we really enjoyed how well the chassis has been set up to be both fun to ride as well as offer comfortable ride quality. This is a fun scooter that's well made and competitively priced. A sign of things to come from Hero MotoCorp.
The 2016 CNBC-TV18 OVERDRIVE Awards were judged by a panel of experts on a range of criteria (read more about our judging methodology here) including how well they suit the role, value for the money they demand and also how involving they are to drive. No matter the category, we at OVERDRIVE value driver/rider involvement. A vehicle has to put a smile on its pilot's face, no matter the power or price and that's definitely one of the criteria in our judging process.
Too see other scooters nominated in this category, click here.
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Tata Motors clocks 108 per cent growth over last year
- NewsCar Sales November 2020: Hyundai India records highest ever numbers for the month
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Kia Sonet becomes bestselling compact SUV again
- NewsCastrol India launches Power1 Ultimate full synthetic two-wheeler engine oil
- NewsYamaha FZS FI gets a Vintage Edition with BT connectivity, priced at Rs. 1.09 lakh