Chevrolet to conduct Monsoon Service Camp across India
Chevrolet India has announced that it will conduct a Monsoon Service Camp across all Chevrolet authorized service stations in India. The camp will be held from June 21 to June 25, 2018.
Chevrolet car owners will get a free check-up of their car, where Chevrolet technicians will inspect critical components and ensure that these are monsoon ready. In addition, customers can also avail of a free car wash, windshield cleaner fluid top up and up to 10 per cent discount on genuine Chevrolet parts and labour.
Chevrolet India says that the objective of the Monsoon Service Camp is to ensure that all Chevrolet cars run safely during the rainy season. The company is also offering value added services at the camp for which customers will get up to 20 per cent discount .
Chevrolet car owners will be contacted via emails, phone calls, advertisements and digital communications through Chevrolet India's website.
Chevrolet India stopped local sales of their cars in India in December 2017. The company, at that time had announced that the sales, service and warranties for all the GM products in India will be honored.
General Motors International had reviewed the performance of its Indian arm throughout 2016 and deemed it profitable to carry on solely with exports rather than concentrate on selling its products in India. Chevrolet India exports the Beat and Essentia to Central and South America.
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Government confident of local manufacturing of lithium-ion EV batteries by 2022
- 2021 Triumph Trident 660 first ride review
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home