Chevrolet India to hike prices across range from Jan 1, 2017
Yes, it is that time of the year, when one by one, carmakers announce that are going to hike prices across their range from the New Year. After Mercedes-Benz and Isuzu Motors, it is now the turn of Chevrolet India. The carmaker has announced that all Chevrolet models will get dearer by around one to three per cent. The price hike will come into effect from January 1, 2017.
In an official release, Chevrolet India has attributed the price hike to increasing raw material and manufacturing costs. It has also stated that the rise in forex exchange rates has also necessitated the price hike. In a bid to clear stocks, Chevrolet dealers across India are offering attractive benefits on all models.
Well, every month dealerships offer attractive deals to push sales. However, the company's 'Dumdar December' offer is providing additional year-end benefits to prospective buyers.
Last month, the 2017 Chevrolet Beat was caught testing on the Mumbai-Pune Expressway. It is based on the Beat Activ Concept showcased at the 2016 Auto Expo. It will not get any mechanical changes and will retain the same 1.2-litre petrol and 1.0-litre diesel engines of the current car.
Starts Rs 4.32 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh