Chevrolet Camaro 50th Anniversary Editions revealed
The Chevrolet Camaro, an iconic muscle car turns 50 this year. To celebrate the occasion, Chevrolet has announced a special model called the 50th Anniversary Edition. The special edition will be available in both coupe and cabriolet 2LT and 2SS models.
"On September 26, 1966, Chevrolet introduced the world to Camaro. And for millions of people, it was love at first sight. People have written songs about it, made movies starring it and told numerous Camaro stories in the years since. So to celebrate the 50th anniversary of one of history's most epic cars, we created the most epic Camaro yet," said Chevrolet on the official website.
The 2LT model will sport the RS appearance package. Both special edition models will be offered in a Nightfall gray metallic shade while the convertible feature a black top. These models will come equipped with 20-inch wheels with 50th Anniversary Edition logos. It also gets special edition stripes and badges, while the radiator grille gets a satin chrome highlight around it. The front fascia gets body a coloured front splitter and the LT models will also feature orange brake calipers.
Inside, the black leather seats get orange contrast stitching. Additionally, the instrumental panel, seatbacks, steering wheel and the illuminated sill plates highlight the 50th Anniversary Edition treatment. Chevrolet will announce prices of the special edition variants closer to the launch date.
- NewsDucati India commences pre-bookings of Multistrada 950 S BSVI, launch on November 2
- NewsUpcoming KTM Adventure motorcycles: 250 Adventure launch in November 2020, 890 Adventure expected in 2021
- News2020 Bajaj CT 100 KS, priced at Rs 46,432, is the most affordable 100cc motorcycle
- NewsMercedes-Benz India delivers 550 cars during Navratri and Dussehra 2020
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Baleno reaches 8 lakh sales milestone in 5 years