Chevrolet and Maruti Suzuki celebrate Teachers Day with special offers
We can't thank our teachers enough as they make an eternal difference to our past, present and future. And this year several automakers in India have come out with special offers to recognise teachers' contribution and express gratitude for their indispensable service.
In order to honour teachers for their contributions, Maruti Suzuki launched a special service campaign called "Tribute to Teachers". Under this special campaign, India's leading automobile manufacturer will offer a 10 per cent discount on service charges to the teachers across India.
However, there is a catch - the Maruti service centres are providing service discounts only on labour charges not on parts or other accessories. The service discounts are available on September 3-10, 2016, in all Maruti Suzuki service centres.
Chevrolet India has also introduced special discount schemes, test drives and other offers for teachers to celebrate the Teachers' Day. Unlike Maruti Suzuki, the special benefits for the teachers from Chevrolet will be available for the entire month of September.
Chevrolet India has special offers for common buyers too. Anyone buying a new Chevrolet car can avail free insurance, up to Rs 50,000 discounts for exchange old cars and 10 per cent corporate discount.
Teachers can head to the nearest Maruti Suzuki workshop and Chevrolet showroom, show their identity cards or salary slips, and avail the Teachers' Day benefits.
- FeaturesReplicas of "World's First Car" being made in Coimbatore
- NewsDucati teases a new Monster, to be unveiled on December 2
- NewsGovt of India: Only BIS certified two-wheeler helmets can be manufactured and sold in the country
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application