Ceat launches CrossDrive all-terrain tyres
Ceat tyres has unveiled CrossDrive - its new high-performance, all-terrain tyre range for SUVs in India. CrossDrive incorporates CEAT's cutting-edge 3D sipe technology and robust shoulder design that helps the tyre adapt to all-terrain applications.
The CrossDrive tyres are made up of rubber compounds that are designed mainly for highway usage and some light off-road usage thrown in for good measure. The tyre's new carbon black tread compounds are said to offer better grip as well as improved fuel efficiency and have been extensively tested on the state-of-the-art auto testing track 'NATRAX' in Indore and mild off-roading near Indore.
CrossDrive tyres have been specifically designed for usage across all 4X2 and 4X4 type of SUVs. CrossDrive is available in various sizes (15-18 inch) across all lead tyre shops including CEAT's exclusive outlets; CEAT Shoppe and Tyre Stop. CEAT has already started partnering with OEM's like Mahindra to provide CrossDrive for their specialised all-terrain vehicles like Thar. CEAT also plans to launch CrossDrive tyres in the global market soon.
- Toyota showcased modern and sustainable technology range at Auto Expo 2023
- 2023 Hyundai Aura launched, prices start from Rs 6.29 lakh
- Car sales January 2023: Maruti Suzuki, Kia, Tata Motors, and more
- Mysterious Barriers on Highway in Madhya Pradesh
- Hero Xoom launched in India, prices start from Rs 68,599