Castrol India launches Power1 Ultimate full synthetic two-wheeler engine oil
India's leading automotive lubricants manufacturer Castrol has launched its latest, the Power1 Ultimate fully-synthetic engine oil, that as claimed by the company delivers outstanding performance. The new range will cater to the requirements of motorcycles, scooters and also premium two-wheelers with 10W-40, 10W-50, 15W-50 and 20W-50 for bikes and sports bikes along with 5W-40 for scooters.
The company believes that the Power1 Ultimate will improve five things, namely acceleration, protection, will offer smooth riding, keeping the engine cool and will offer an enduring performance. The new range is available at Castrol Bike Points, dealerships and online platforms. The range is priced at Rs. 474 for 800ml pack of scooter oil and starting with Rs. 594 for 1L pack of full synthetic technology 10W40 bike engine oil.
Commenting on the launch, Sandeep Sangwan, Managing Director, Castrol India Limited, said, "Since its inception, Castrol has always come up with unique ways to anticipate and stay ahead of ever-evolving consumer preferences through advanced technologies. It is with this pioneering spirit to delight our customers that the Castrol POWER1 ULTIMATE range has been crafted. Designed specifically for bikers who enjoy the thrill of riding, the newest member of the Castrol family is committed to delivering ultimate performance, thus extending our vision to make tomorrow bigger for our consumers."
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh