Castrol and 3M collaborate to offer vehicle care products in India
Castrol India and 3M India announced a strategic collaboration to introduce a range of vehicle care products to be made available in the aftermarket sector. The agreement was signed by Omer Dormen, Managing Director, Castrol India Limited, and Debarati Sen, Managing Director, 3M India Limited, in Mumbai, India.
Commenting on the collaboration, Dormen said, "Castrol is excited to combine our technological expertise, marketing and distribution strengths with 3M, a global leader in vehicle care innovation. Through this collaboration, we enter into the $200 million vehicle care market in India, a move which aligns with Castrol's approach to developing and embracing new business models in the ever-evolving automotive landscape.
Debarati Sen and Omer Dormen
Sen added, "We are really pleased to see this collaboration come to life between two globally respected and trusted brands. Castrol and 3M, both have an established presence in India and share values of customer-centricity, with innovation and technology at the heart of everything we do. This collaboration will help us leverage our common strengths to meet the changing needs of Indian consumers and bring unique value offerings through the 3M-Castrol range of vehicle care products."
- NewsHonda CMX1100 Rebel powered by Africa Twin's 1100 unveiled
- NewsRolls-Royce Dawn, Wraith and Cullinan Black Badge cars get Neon Nights variants, limited to three each
- NewsNew Hyundai entry-level SUV named Bayon
- NewsMahindra Thar scores four stars in Global NCAP crash tests
- News2021 Toyota Camry Hybrid facelift unveiled internationally