Buyers guide: Live chat with our editor Bertrand D'souza and executive editor Vikrant Singh
OVERDRIVE has launched a periodic interactive session for aspiring car and two-wheeler buyers to help them see through marketing gimmicks and make an informed choice for themselves this festive season. We have already conducted three successful live chats.
Today, our Editor Bert will answer your questions on purchasing SUVs, and he will be joined by Vikrant Singh, our Executive Editor, to answer all your cars-related queries. All you need to do is log in through Facebook, Twitter or other options given in the window below, and ask your questions. The live interaction will take place from 3.00pm to 4.00pm today.
- NewsMercedes-Benz to locally assemble AMG performance cars in India
- News2020 Mahindra Thar receives over 15,000 bookings
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Swift Limited Edition body kit priced at Rs 24,990
- NewsSSC Tuatara sets production car speed record, hits 532.93 kmph
- FeaturesWelt-Best: Get the best used cars at Das WeltAuto