BSVI TVS Apache RTR 160 4V in pictures
Earlier, TVS updated the Apache RTR 160 4V to meet the BSVI norms. The motorcycle was launched for Rs 99,950 ex-showroom Delhi.
The BSVI TVS Apache RTR 160 4V gets power rating at 16.02PS at 8,250rpm and 14.12Nm at 7,250rpm. The torque number is down by 0.68Nm. The engine comes mated to a 5-speed gearbox. The RTR 160 4V gets a single-channel ABS. Both the motorcycles get telescopic suspensions in the front along with a monoshock in the rear.
While the review of the motorcycle will be out soon, here is a close look at the new TVS Apache RTR 160 4V that is BSVI compliant.
The motorcycle largely remains the same in terms of design
The headlamp assembly has been restyled
Expect an optional visor as an accessory
Starts Rs 79,370
Starts Rs 99,950
- 2021 Honda Gold Wing Tour launched at Rs 37.20 lakh
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio leaked in design patents ahead of festive season launch
- Facelifted 2021 BMW X3 and X4 unveiled with heavy interior revisions
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh