BSVI TVS Apache RR 310 to be launched in India today
TVS Apache RR 310, got minor updates last year which included an addition of slipper clutch and a new paint scheme. This time around, closing in on the BSVI compliance deadline. TVS is all set to launch the 2020 Apache RR310 with significant updates in India.
The changes are expected to be cosmetic, and the drivetrain will have an engine that meets the upcoming BSVI norms. Even with the BSVI compliant tune, the engine is expected to make similar power and torque figures.
File photography: Teaser of the current TVS Apache RR 310 on sale.
Currently, The RR 310 comes equipped with a liquid-cooled 313cc engine that puts out 34PS at 9,700rpm and 27.3Nm at 7,700rpm. The bike gets 300mm petal disc in the front and a 240mm petal disc in the rear for braking - along with dual-channel ABS (antilock braking system).
The TVS Apache RR310 currently retails at Rs 2.24 lakh ex-showroom Mumbai. The updates could make the motorcycle dearer by Rs 20,000-25,000. However, the updated motorcycle will continue its rivalry with the KTM RC390, Kawasaki Ninja 300, Benelli 302R and the Honda CBR 250R. In the aforementioned batch of motorcycles, the TVS Apache RR310 will be the second one to meet the stringent BSVI norms as the BSVI KTM RC390 has been launched in India for an ex-showroom cost of Rs 2.48 lakh.
Starts Rs 2,40,000
Starts Rs 1,00,000
Starts Rs 3,10,000
Starts Rs 3,18,000
Starts Rs 1,15,000
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet