BSVI Tata Tigor compact sedan spotted on test - launch expected soon
A test mule of the Tata Tigor compact sedan was spotted on test on the outskirts of Pune, India. The updated car could sport an all-new fascia and could source its power from a cleaner running BSVI engine.
The styling is expected to follow the family's Impact 2.0 design language as seen on the Harrier SUV and the upcoming Altroz hatchback. The changes are expected to be skin deep and the cabin could largely remain the same. Although, expect a refreshed theme for the interiors. The engines are expected to be the same. 1.2-litre petrol engine churning out 85PS and 114Nm. And 1.05-litre diesel engine that makes 70PS and 140Nm. Both the engines will be mated to a 5-speed gearbox and an optional AMT will be on offer as well.
The Tigor was recently updated with Apple CarPlay, a feature list similar to the current car should be on offer with the update. Similar updates could be expected for the hatchback - Tata Tiago, and both the cars could be launched by the festive season.
Image source - Denz World
Starts Rs 5.75 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.1 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.73 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.89 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.29 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.6 Lakhs
- FeaturesReplicas of "World's First Car" being made in Coimbatore
- NewsDucati teases a new Monster, to be unveiled on December 2
- NewsGovt of India: Only BIS certified two-wheeler helmets can be manufactured and sold in the country
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application