BSVI Hero HF Deluxe launched in India for Rs 55,925
Hero MotoCorp has updated its HF Deluxe to meet the BSVI emission norms and the prices now start at Rs 55,925 and go up to Rs 57,250 (ex-showroom Delhi) for the top trim with i3S.
While most of the mechanical bits on the commuter motorcycle stay the same, the 2020 HF Deluxe now gets an electronic fuel injection instead of a carburettor. The engine is the same 100cc unit that puts out 8PS at 8,000rpm and 8Nm of torque at 6,000rpm. The engine is mated to a 4-speed gearbox. Hero MotoCorp claims to have improved the overall fuel-efficiency by nine per cent.
The cycle parts include telescopic forks in the front and dual-shock absorbers in the rear. The motorcycle gets drum brakes on either end but is linked together by a combined braking system.
Vikram Kasbekar, Executive Director Operations (Plants) and Chief Technology Officer, Hero MotoCorp, said, "At Hero MotoCorp, we have been working towards ensuring a smooth transition to the BSVI norms, not just for us but also for all our stakeholders, the industry and most importantly the customers. We are into the final leg of this transition phase and key products in our portfolio like the HF Deluxe are being transitioned now to ensure smooth ramp-up. Our BSIV inventories are low and will not be replenished going forward. We will be introducing a slew of BSVI products in the coming weeks."
Starts Rs 39,900
Starts Rs 77,900
Starts Rs 1,36,000
- NewsMercedes-Benz takes bigger stake in Aston Martin in new technical partnership
- NewsIndia-bound 2021 Yamaha MT-09 unveiled, launch expected in 2021
- NewsFacelifted Honda CR-V Special Edition launched in India at Rs 29.50 lakh
- NewsKarnataka Govt. offers support to Tesla to setup manufacturing and R&D base
- NewsHero MotoCorp to develop and sell motorcycles under the Harley-Davidson brand