BSVI compliant Suzuki Access 125 launched in India, priced from Rs 64,800
Suzuki Motorcycle India has launched the Suzuki Access 125 BSVI in India. This scooter will come in two variants, the standard variant will start at Rs 64,800 (ex-showroom Delhi), whereas the special edition will be available at prices starting Rs 68,500 (ex-showroom Delhi). The standard variant of the Suzuki Access 125 BSVI compliant version has options of alloy drum brake, alloy disc brake and steel drum brake. The drum brake version starts at Rs 64,800 and the disc brake version starts at Rs 67,800 and goes till 69,500. The scooter will be available in five colors-Pearl Suzuki Deep Blue, Metallic Matte Platinum Silver, Pearl Mirage White, Glass Sparkle Black and Metallic Matte Fibroin Grey.
The new Suzuki Access 125 BSVI compliant version will come with new features including eco assist illumination in digital meter, fuel injection engine, external fuel re-filling lid and LED headlamp. The updated BSVI engine, powered by Suzuki's Eco Performance Technology will deliver 8.7PS at 5,500 rpm and 10 Nm at 5,500rpm offering low fuel consumption in practical riding condition.
The new scooter will come with a long seat, enlarged floorboard and larger under-seat storage. It is also equipped with a combined brake system (CBS) that can operate both brakes by only the left lever and reduces braking distance. However, Suzuki's advises that it is a supplemental brake system and should be operated using the right and left brake lever at the same time.
Starts Rs 64,800
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet
- NewsLimited edition Diavel 1260 Lamborghini draws inspiration from 820PS Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- NewsAprilia SXR 160 maxi-scooter to enter production soon, launch expected in January 2021
- NewsHonda CMX1100 Rebel powered by Africa Twin's 1100 unveiled
- NewsRolls-Royce Dawn, Wraith and Cullinan Black Badge cars get Neon Nights variants, limited to three each