BSVI 2020 Yamaha FZS 25 and FZ 25 to be launched in India soon
Yamaha India has updated its website with the below image that mentions of the 2020 FZ 25 and the FZS 25. Both these 250cc offerings will soon be launched with a BSVI compliant engine along with dual-channel ABS. Additionally, the styling and the features list of both the motorcycles have been tweaked. We expect the prices to be announced shortly.
The 2020 Yamaha FZ 25 and the S models get a subtle update in terms of styling which includes sharper tank extensions and also a more aggressive LED headlight design, updated instrumentation, cowl as standard and knuckle guard and a taller windscreen on the S model. The dimensions of both the motorcycles remain unchanged. Colours like the Metallic black and Racing blue will be offered on the FZ 25, while the higher S version can be had with Metallic White, Dark Matte Blue and also Dark Cyan. Powering both the motorcycles is the 249cc single-cylinder unit that continues to make 20.9PS/20 Nm and transfers the power via a 5-speed gearbox.
The prices of the 2020 Yamaha FZS 25 and FZ 25, which will be announced shortly, are said to go up by Rs 9,500 for the base model. Both these motorcycles will lock horns with the likes of the TVS Apache RTR 200 and also the Bajaj Dominar 250.
Starts Rs 99,200
Starts Rs 1,02,700
Starts Rs 1,60,000
Starts Rs 1,10,388
- NewsNissan Magnite: Prices and variants explained
- NewsSpecifications comparison: Nissan Magnite vs Tata Nexon vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza vs Toyota Urban Cruiser vs Hyundai Venue vs Kia Sonet vs Mahindra XUV300 vs Ford EcoSport
- NewsNissan Magnite launched in India, prices start from Rs 4.99 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Nissan Magnite India launch, prices, specifications, features, engines, mileage, interiors
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Tata Motors clocks 108 per cent growth over last year