BSVI 2020 Yamaha FZS 25 and FZ 25 to be launched in India soon
Yamaha India has updated its website with the below image that mentions of the 2020 FZ 25 and the FZS 25. Both these 250cc offerings will soon be launched with a BSVI compliant engine along with dual-channel ABS. Additionally, the styling and the features list of both the motorcycles have been tweaked. We expect the prices to be announced shortly.
The 2020 Yamaha FZ 25 and the S models get a subtle update in terms of styling which includes sharper tank extensions and also a more aggressive LED headlight design, updated instrumentation, cowl as standard and knuckle guard and a taller windscreen on the S model. The dimensions of both the motorcycles remain unchanged. Colours like the Metallic black and Racing blue will be offered on the FZ 25, while the higher S version can be had with Metallic White, Dark Matte Blue and also Dark Cyan. Powering both the motorcycles is the 249cc single-cylinder unit that continues to make 20.9PS/20 Nm and transfers the power via a 5-speed gearbox.
The prices of the 2020 Yamaha FZS 25 and FZ 25, which will be announced shortly, are said to go up by Rs 9,500 for the base model. Both these motorcycles will lock horns with the likes of the TVS Apache RTR 200 and also the Bajaj Dominar 250.
Starts Rs 99,200
Starts Rs 1,02,700
Starts Rs 1,60,000
Starts Rs 1,10,388
- FeaturesAtal Tunnel Rohtang: Benefits and Precautions -- Insights from Vijay Parmar, organizer, Raid De Himalaya
- NewsMaharahtra government in talks with Tesla to set up India facility
- NewsRenault expands Indian presence, with 34 new sales and service touchpoints
- Review2020 Hyundai Tuscon facelift road test review
- NewsFacelifted Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe SUV to launch in India on November 3