BREAKING: Kawasaki Ninja 400 launched in India at Rs 4.69 lakh
Last year, we saw the all-new Kawasaki Ninja 400 at the Tokyo Motor Show. And now the Japanese motorcycle manufacturer has launched the Ninja 400 in India at Rs 4.69 lakh, ex-showroom. Kawasaki has already listed the Ninja 400 on its official Indian website. Kawasaki dealers around the country have started accepting bookings for a token amount of Rs 50,000 while deliveries are scheduled to take place from June this year.
The Ninja 400 is 6kg lighter than the Kawasaki Ninja 300, at 168kg (wet). The 399cc parallel twin motor produces 49S / 38Nm, a significant upgrade from the Ninja 300. Kawasaki claims that this motor offers improved low-end torque while retaining a smooth throttle response. Kawasaki has added an assist and slip clutch that's 20 per cent lighter to pull. The Ninja 400 also features a 310mm front disc brake ((the same disc size used on the Ninja ZX-14R) with Nissin calipers and ABS. On the styling front, the 400 features large-volume bodywork inspired from the flagship Ninja H2, which makes it look substantially larger, wider than its predecessor, also offers good wind protection as per the company.
A seat height of 786mm makes it very accessible. Given its wider seat and better wind protection, the Ninja 400 is positioned as a middleweight sports tourer in India.
Kawasaki Ninja 400 first look video:
Starts Rs 4,69,000
Starts Rs 3,18,000
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet