Brabus introduces B63S-700 Widestar kit for ML 63, GL 63 AMG
Mercedes tuning expert, Brabus, has introduced the new B63S-700 performance kit.
It enhances the 5.5-liter V8 Biturbo engine in the ML 63 and GL 63. Enlarged turbochargers, new intake and charge-air pipes with Brabus Gold Heat Reflection insulation and a free-flow metal catalyst exhaust system are essential parts of the Brabus package. Power delivery is at 700PS and peak torque is at 960Nm. Coupled with the AMG Speedshift Plus 7G-Tronic transmission, 0-100 is possible in 4.4 seconds for the ML 63 AMG and 4.6 seconds for the GL 63 AMG. Top speed is limited to 300kmph.
The ML63 with the B63S-700 performance kit
On the outside, the Brabus kit adds new front and rear spoilers, a new set of air inlets on the sides and a new diffuser at the back. The fender flares are widened by 6-8cms. The vehicle gets new 23" alloys in five distinct optional designs. A special control module for the AIRMATIC air suspension of the SUVs lowers the ride height, which lowers the center of gravity and improves handling.
The GL63 with the B63S-700 performance kit
The interiors get upholstery in the finest leathers and Alcantara, tailor-made to customer specifications. Brabus also offers wood and genuine carbon-fiber trim sets in any desired color and with a variety of surface finishes. Aluminum shift paddles for the steering wheel and teakwood floor for the trunk are other additions.
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Honda Elevate name trademarked, N7X-based 3-three SUV to launch in India?