Bookings open for BSVI compliant Toyota Innova Crysta, prices start at Rs 15.36 lakh
Available in petrol and diesel, in both manual and auto variants, the BSVI Toyota Innova Crysta and Touring Sport are priced in the range of Rs 15.36 lakh and Rs 24.06 lakh, ex-showroom Delhi.
Supply of the BS-VI compliant Innova Crysta will begin February 2020 onwards, across the country. With BSVI rollout, the regulatory limits of Particulate Matter (PM 2.5) are the same for large or small cars for CNG, petrol and diesel-run cars.
The first generation of Toyota Innova was launched in 2005 which was a massive success for the company in India. Later in 2016, the second generation of the car came out with a new avatar, Innova Crysta in the MPV segment known for its luxurious features, comfort, safety, powerful performance, low maintenance and high resale value.
The Innova Crysta has sold close to 2,70,000 units, gaining about 40% of share in its segment. The new BS-VI compliant Innova will come with Vehicle Stability Control (VSC), Hill Assist Control(HAC) and Emergency Brake Signal(EBS) across all variants.
Sharing his thoughts, Naveen Soni, senior vice president, sales and services said, "The launch of the BSVI Innova Crysta is a crucial step towards achieving the goal of minimizing emissions for a sustainable future."
Starts Rs 16.26 Lakhs
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Government confident of local manufacturing of lithium-ion EV batteries by 2022
- 2021 Triumph Trident 660 first ride review
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home