Bookings for the BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine open on Jan 11
As we reported earlier, BMW is all set to launch the India-exclusive 3 Series Gran Limousine on January 21. Today, BMW India has announced that its dealers across the country will start accepting bookings of the 3 GL on January 11 with a booking amount of Rs 50,000. The carmaker has also announced an early bird offer which includes a complementary Comfort Package comprising of an iPad, an iPad holder and a coat hanger for the rear seat.
The 3 Series Gran Limousine is primarily targeted at those looking for a more spacious alternative atop the 3 Series platform. Compared to the standard 3 Series then, the 3 GL sits on a 110mm longer wheelbase which liberates 43mm of additional leg room at the rear. Befittingly, the 3 Series Gran Limousine will wear the 330Li/320Ld badges and sit above the standard wheelbase 3 Series sedan. We expect a price range of Rs 45-52 lakh (ex-showroom, pan-India), which will make it very competitive against the likes of the recently updated Audi A4 and the soon to be launched 2021 Volvo S60.
The images should tell you that we have been driving the BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine. Our review will be out on January 14, 2021. Stay tuned!
Starts Rs 41.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 51.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 42.34 Lakhs
- Top 5 most fuel efficient SUVs in India
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Production-spec Mahindra XUV700 leaked ahead of launch, interior teased
- Jeep Meridian 7-seater SUV spied testing in India ahead of early-2022 launch
- 2021 Honda Amaze facelift leaked ahead of August 18 launch