Bonneville T100 Black and T120 Black to launch in India on June 12
A couple of weeks back on the OVERDRIVE Live conversations, Mr Shoeb Farooq, Business Head at Triumph Motorcycles India, revealed that the Bonneville T100 Black and the T120 Black were set for their India debut. Now they have put a date on it - June 12.
Later this week, both the Bonnie specials will go on sale with most of their chrome replaced with black - these include the engine casings, wheels, mirrors, turn blinkers, and the iconic pea-shooter exhaust pipes. Apart from these cosmetics, the mechanicals remain unchanged. Both the bikes used BSVI compliant engines and we believe they are likely to benefit from the new finance options that Triumph India has rolled out across its Bonneville range, where the manufacturer will pay off the first three EMIs under its structured repayment schedule.
Triumph T120 Black
The word in the market was that the Bonneville Blacks would be launched after the the Tiger 900 and the Street Triple R, but looks like these motorcycles will be launched later in the month. Most Triumph dealerships and service centres started reopening from June 8, so if you are interested in booking a test ride of the new Bonneville Blacks, touch base with your closest Triumph dealer for details.
Starts Rs 12,15,800
Starts Rs 8,87,400
Starts Rs 8,84,000
- NewsHero MotoCorp to develop and sell motorcycles under the Harley-Davidson brand
- NewsConfirmed: Hero MotoCorp to offer sales and service support for Harley-Davidson in India
- NewsNew Hyundai i20 to launch in India on November 5th
- NewsRugged Ford EcoSport Active leaked before official international unveil
- FeaturesCounter to COVID - A Stylish and Luxurious Expandable Motorhome